Enviro-Stewards’ holistic approach has resulted in the development and implementation of innovative solutions to enhance the environmental and economic sustainability of businesses. Our solutions have helped to improve social conditions across the globe.
A Certified B Corporation, we are focused on stimulating an increased margin on sales while reducing environmental footprints and improving social conditions.
We are proud to have received the following awards for our achievements:
- 2022 Top Sustainability Project, Bimbo Canada’s Conservation Saves a lot of Dough
- 2022 Top Sustainability Consultant & Enabler, Bruce Taylor
- 2021 Top Sustainability Project, World’s First Major Carbon Neutral Food Company
- 2020 Top Sustainability Project, Preventing Manufacturing Food Loss
- 2019 Top Sustainability Project, Dextran
- 2019 Top Sustainability Project, Maple Lodge Farms
- 2018 Top Sustainability Project, Southbrook Winery
- 2018 Top Sustainability Project, Campbell Company
- 2018 Top Sustainability Consultant, Bruce Taylor
- 2016 Top Sustainability Project, Andrew Peller Winery
- 2014 Top Sustainability Project, Tim Hortons
Enviro-Stewards received these awards in honour of outstanding contributions to sustainable development and clean capitalism in Canada.
Global Compact Network Canada
Enviro-Stewards received this award for outstanding efforts in helping to advance action towards the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Best for the World 2019
- Best for the World 2018
- Best for the World 2017
- Best for the World 2016
- Best for the World 2015
- Best for the World 2014
Enviro-Stewards scored amongst the top 10% of all B Corporations for overall social and environmental impact.
Ontario Water Works Association (OWWA)
- Excellence in Water Efficiency (Public Sectors & Utilities), York Region ICI Program
- Excellence in Water Efficiency (Private Sector), Arla Foods Inc.
National Pollution Prevention Roundtable
- MVP2 Award Recipient 2014
Enviro-Stewards founder, Bruce Taylor, P.Eng. received this award for exhibiting a passion for pollution prevention and traveling beyond his own borders to share information, ideas, and technologies that will avoid, eliminate, and reduce waste in an effort to make the world a better place.
John de Gonzague Memorial Pollution Prevention Visionary Award
Enviro-Stewards founder, Bruce Taylor, P.Eng. received the highest award in Canada in the field of Pollution Prevention in 2010.
The award recognizes Canadian environmental professionals who inspire and achieve excellence in advancing pollution prevention (which also incorporates toxics reduction, cleaner production, eco-efficiency, water conservation, and energy conservation). The recipient has had an outstanding impact on the vision and implementation of pollution prevention strategies, programs, projects, and partnerships.
Energy Globe Award
Enviro-Stewards won this international award from Energy Globe for its Safe Water Social Ventures. The aim of Energy Globe is to bring global attention to sustainable and practical environmental solutions.
Sustainable Waterloo Region
Sustainable Waterloo Region Award Winners 2018
Enviro-Stewards is engineering change.